Urban Potters: Makers In The City
This item qualifies for our $8 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at the checkout. For more on Shipping & Returns click here.
Buying a gift? Can't decide? How about a Gift Certificate!
Buy now, pay later:
Urban Potters: Makers In The City By Katie Treggiden
Clay is back: the age-old craft of ceramics is being embraced by a new generation of urban makers and collectors—and by interior designers. Here, Katie Treggiden explores the contemporary revival of pottery, focusing on six inspiring cities and their makers. Twenty-five young and passionate ceramicists in New York, London, Tokyo, Copenhagen, Sydney, and Sao Paulo introduce us to their work, their studios, and their inspiration.
Urban Potters: Makers in the City will appeal to a broad audience—not only to those who practice pottery themselves, but also to anyone interested in the handmade. The book also includes a practical source list of places to buy handmade ceramics in the six cities featured.
About the author: Katie Treggiden is a design writer, editor, curator, lecturer, and consultant. She writes for the Guardian Magazine, the Telegraph Magazine, Elle Decoration, and Icon, among others. She is the author of The Makers of East London and of The Residents: Inside the Iconic Barbican Estate.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $8 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.