Where The Sidewalk Ends: How To Find Old New York. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester
Shipping: This item qualifies for our $9.95 flat rate 1-2 Day Express Delivery to Australia. You can get free Express Delivery to Australia when you spend over $100AUD. It's always FREE to pick up from our Fremantle store, choose Click-And-Collect at checkout.
More on Shipping & Returns →
Buying a gift? Can't decide? Consider a Gift Certificate.
Buy now, pay later:
Where The Sidewalk Ends: How To Find Old NY. City Guide & Map by Herb Lester.
This is a guide to the New York you always wanted to see but feared might have disappeared for good. It depicts a city of diners and dive bars, overstocked grocery stores and mountainous pastrami sandwiches. From Patsy’s Pizzeria in Harlem, to the Nom Wah Tea Parlor in Chinatown, taking in along the way Katz's, the "21" Club and McSorley's Old Ale House. In these long-established Manhattan businesses, the city’s spirit lives on.
An invaluable tool to have on hand, and a souvenir worth framing.
Designed by Jim Datz
A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Herb Lester Associates publish guides for tourists and locals: witty, pretty, curious and opinionated.
- Your purchase will dispatch same or next business day from Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Is this a gift? Add complimentary Gift Wrapping to your purchase at the Cart page.
- $9.95 flat-rate Express shipping Australia wide or FREE on all orders over $100AUD.
- International delivery charges calculated at check-out (Choose from Standard or Express).
- Click & Collect: Choose to collect free from our Fremantle store same day.
- Questions? Get in touch.